Sunday, May 8, 2011

Graffiti Art by Missy Ramsey

When I saw graffiti art, I absolutly loved how it was so different then what I even expected it was suppose to be.  I actually thought that graffiti art was going to be these gangs that draw on the walls of buildings, but the fact that people give out their wall space for artist to paint on makes me think that everything you see out there today is a canvas and can be made into one.  When you think of graffiti art, its hard not to automatically assume that you are illegal drawing on the walls of buildings, but rather with graffiti actually legalized, it makes you realize what you can do once you become an actual artist, and if you have the desire to draw or paint on walls, then become and artisst and you will get paid to do it!
Reverse Graffiti Art

No comments:

Post a Comment